We’re counting down the hours until In Between Days Festival. The second edition of the music fest takes over Quincy’s Veterans Memorial Stadium (850 Hancock St.) this weekend, Saturday, Aug. 19 and Sunday, Aug. 20, with performances from 24 artists.
Make it an epic trip with these tips:
- Gates open at 11:30 a.m. both days + the first performers step onstage at 12 p.m. Find all the set times.
- Arrive early to catch sets from Boston artists, including Paper Tigers, Gypsy Moths, Dutch Tulips, Mint Green, and Sweet Petunia.
- Prepare to shop pop-up experiences from vinyl and vintage vendors. Check out the site map.
- Guests can take the Red Line to Wollaston or Quincy Center. Limited parking is available.
- Bring a reusable water bottle, but leave large bags, chairs, and blankets at home. Pro tip: Bag check is available inside the festival + lockers are located outside of the stadium.