Boston’s favorite coffee chain has brewed up a ready-to-drink alcoholic beverage with the new Dunkin’ Spiked products. In case you missed it, these canned coffee and teas are hitting shelves near you
Ready for an honest review of these new boozy Dunkin’ drinks? We teamed up with Key (aka @wannabestayathomedad) to sample the spiked beverages.
There are four Iced Coffee flavors. Here’s a breakdown of where we would rank each one.
- Mocha — Strong chocolate flavor on the first sip, like a Tootsie Roll.
- Caramel — Tastes the most like fall, roasted and nutty flavor profile.
- Original — Tastes like a coffee cocktail, with a slight (but not overpowering) boozy kick.
- Vanilla — Sweeter version of the original flavor, with just a hint of vanilla.
We also sampled the four tea flavors. Here’s what we thought.
- Slightly Sweet — This version of sweetened tea offers a squeeze of lemon, with similar vibes to Twisted Tea.
- Half and Half — A blend of tea and lemonade, this was most refreshing sip of the experience.
- Strawberry Dragonfruit Refresher — This pink sip is made with green tea and has a strong fruit flavor.
- Mango Pineapple Refresher — As a beach-ready combination of mango and pineapple, this flavor offers a tropical + fruity escape.
Dunkin’ Spiked drinks are available in grocery stores and packies in 12 states. Find your closest store here.