The Big E is back now through Sunday, Oct. 1 in Springfield. There are 65+ food items to try at the fair and the Big E Bakery’s annual flavor is maple, which you can try in eclairs + original cream puffs.
Bring your appetite — these are just a few of the unique offerings on the menu this year.
- Waffleicious — Stuffed waffles on a stick with a variety of toppings
- LuAnn’s Bakery — Frosting shots, cookies, and an assortment of cupcakes
- Top The Crust — Nashville hot chicken pizza and caramel apple snicker dessert pizza
- Ferrindino Maple — Maple bacon hot dogs and maple creemee sundaes
What’s not to miss?
- Harpoon Beer Hall — Classic chopped cheese, a soft roll filled with chopped beef, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and a secret sauce
- New England Craft Beer Pub — Thanksgiving nachos
- Fluffy’s Donuts — Pickle donut
- Big Kahuna — Dorito Gyro
- Apple Fries — Jolly Rancher extreme slush