With five fitness studios, a movie theater, more than 25 dining options + stores galore, it’s hard to believe that there are even more businesses coming to Assembly Row.
Plenty of retailers have opened at The Row in the past few months, and even more shops and restaurants are moving in later this year.
🥃 Sav Mor Spirits, 325 Canal St.
The liquor store relocated from their former home off McGrath Highway — don’t worry, they still post witty signs above the storefront.
👗 B. Royal Boutique, 670 Assembly Row
A size-inclusive fashion and lifestyle brand offering women’s clothing + accessories.
From a New York-based veterinary clinic to an American Eagle and a laser hair removal service, there are several new retailers setting up shop in the Somerville hub this spring and summer.
Don’t worry, foodies — lots of great restaurants are moving into The Row as well, including:
- Le Macaron | Expect French treats like handmade macarons + gourmet chocolates.
- Salt + Stone | The new seafood venture will open in the former space of MidiCi.
- Tatte Bakery & Cafe | That’s right, a brand new Tatte is headed to Somerville.
- Tribos Peri Peri | A Portuguese-inspired restaurant chain known for grilled piri piri chicken.
- Union Square Donuts | The highly anticipated fifth location is expected to open this spring.