Small business owners, listen up: Applications are officially open for 2023-2024 Boston Public Market Entrepreneurship Forum.
Powered by Citizens, the forum will offer business development to minority and female small business owners in the New England area. Plus, eligible forum participants can compete in the Boston Public Market incubator competition — a contest to win grants up to $5,000 + free rent space in Boston Public Market.
Here are the details.
The Entrepreneurship Forum
- Participants will take one business seminar a month, from October 2023 to April 2024.
- Topics include developing a business plan, branding, and marketing.
- Check your eligibility before you apply.
- Applications are due Tuesday, Aug. 15.
The Incubator Competition
- Eligible forum participants can compete in this May 2024 contest.
- Last year, a pitch style competition determined the winner (Lifebloom candle company).
- Grants of up to $5,000 + one year of rent-free space in the Boston Public Market are up for grabs.