The Office of Budget Management is hosting informational workshops this month to raise awareness about the City of Boston’s FY24 Budget. Did you know that FY means the fiscal year, which is not your average calendar year.
Learn about the budget timeline + how to engage in the budget process at one of these upcoming workshops.
- Youth | Wed., Nov. 2 | 6-7 p.m. | City Hall, Iannella Chamber, 5th Floor
- Black or African American community | Thurs., Nov. 3 | 6-7 p.m. | Grove Hall Library, 41 Geneva Ave.
- Asian and Pacific Islander | Fri., Nov. 4 | 3-4 p.m. | Copley Central Library, Orientation Room, 700 Boylston St.
- Hispanic + Latinx | Mon., Nov. 7 | 4:30-5:30 p.m. | E. Boston Library, 365 S Bremen St.
- LGBTQ+ | Wed., Nov. 9 | 6-7 p.m. | Virtual
- Persons with Disabilities | Thurs., Nov. 10 | 3-4 p.m. | Copley Central Library, Orientation Room, 700 Boylston St.
- Virtual Session | Thurs., Nov. 10 | 6-7 p.m. | Virtual