Boston Calling is almost here. If you’re heading to the Harvard Athletic Complex (65 North Harvard St.) from Friday, May 26-Sunday, May 28, good news — we’ll be there with you.
Follow along on Instagram for live coverage of the festival. In the meantime, here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Gates for Day One open at 1 p.m. + the first performer takes the Red Stage at 1:45 p.m.
- Download the Boston Calling app to receive performance notifications, explore the festival map, and get real time alerts. There are charging stations near Jersey Mike’s.
- Pack up your approved small purses, fanny packs, or clear bags. Lockers can be reserved.
- Drink plenty of water. Bring a sealed water bottle, empty container, or hydration backpack to use at the free water refill station.
- The three-day festival is cash free. Pre-load your wristband or visit the information booth to do a cash exchange.
Pro tip: Bring your ID to check in at registration and don’t forget — you can’t bring chairs, blankets, strollers, drones, or cigarettes into the venue.