Meats are on the menu at Time Out Market’s newest food vendor. Blue Ribbon BBQ will open on Tuesday, Sept. 12 and serve up slow-smoked meats with plenty of sides.
This is the fifth location for the locally-owned eatery and the first within Boston city limits.
What’s on the menu?
- North Carolina pulled pork, pulled chicken, Kansas City beef ends, and St. Louis ribs.
- Order a sandwich with a choice of one side or a tray with a choice of two sides.
- BBQ Bowls include lettuce, cantina rice, pinto beans, pico, cheese, Fritos, and Catalina dressing.
- Homemade sides include cornbread, macaroni and cheese, cole slaw, and potato salad.
- Bonus: Don’t skip the quick pickles.
Find Blue Ribbon BBQ between Taqueria El Barrio + Michael Schlow’s. It will be open daily, beginning at 11:30 a.m. on weekdays and at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.