Hockey season is in full swing, and the Boston Bruins are dominating. To celebrate New England’s favorite hockey team, the ProShop, powered by ’47, (located at The Hub on Causeway, 84 Causeway St.) will be having its biggest sale of the year this Fri., Nov. 25 (Black Friday).
Here’s how to grab the best deals of the season in the store:
- From 8- 9 a.m., shoppers can score 30% off storewide.**
- From 9-10 a.m., shoppers can snag 20% off storewide.**
Have a Bruins diehard in the family and want to get ahead on holiday shopping? (Same.) Here’s what we’re adding to our cart on Friday:
- BOStoday Sales Executive Peter’s top pick for merch is the new Reverse Retro Jersey ft. a throwback design to the Bruins’ original 1995 gold third jersey.
- City Editor Sara plans on grabbing a Bruins Coozie Mitt for her dad. No cold hands here.
- City Editor Jessica will be buying this comfy (and cute) Bruins quarter-zip pullover for herself.
- Both City Editors Jessica + Sara plan on picking up Bruins knit hats (like this one) for themselves and loved ones to keep them warm this winter. (We all know how brutal a Boston winter can be.)
- Our other favorites from the store include: A Bruins ’47 Four Stroke Clean Up Cap, this Bruins Ladies University Black Crew Sweatshirt, and this fleece blanket to keep us warm while watching a game.
Shoppers will also have the chance to enter to win prizes such as Bruins tickets, signed merchandise — and more — at the in-store event.
Staying home on Black Friday? Sign up for the ProShop newsletter to be the first to know about online discounts.
**Disclaimer: Some exclusions may apply. To receive the discount, you must enter the store hours during the promotional period and receive a wristband. The wristband allows you to redeem the percentage off anytime before 12 p.m. on Fri., Nov. 25.