BPS Sundays is finally here. Free admission for all Boston Public School families is now available at six educational and cultural institutions on the first and second Sundays of each month through August. In case you missed it, this program is a part of Mayor Wu’s commitment to making Boston a great place for families.
Take your BPS student (along with up to three family members) to the following locations for free admission twice a month:
- Boston Children’s Museum, 308 Congress St.
- Franklin Park Zoo, 1 Franklin Park Rd.
- Institute of Contemporary Art, 25 Harbor Shore Dr.
- Museum of Fine Arts, 465 Huntington Ave.
- Museum of Science, Museum Of Science Driveway
- New England Aquarium, 1 Central Wharf
All you need is a school ID or personalized BPS email, and you’re through the door.
Looking for more museums? Check out our guide.