Happy June, Boston. ☀️ If you’re anything like us, you’re ecstatic about the sunny days along the Charles River, farmer’s markets, and summer on the horizon — and with all that excitement, you’re also looking for fun local events to attend. Read on for all the top events happening this month in Boston.
Wednesday, June 1-Sunday, June 5
Wednesday, June 1
- Boston Pride Kick Off | Wed., June 1 | 5 p.m. | 1 City Hall Sq. | Free | Watch Boston City Hall light up in rainbow colors, check out a brief speaking program with remarks from the Mayor and LGBTQ+ community members, and enjoy live performances from local LGBTQ+ artists.
- Red Sox v. Reds | Wed., June 1 | 7:10 p.m. | Fenway Park | $22+ | The Sox face the Cincinnati Reds.
- Wednesday Evening Immersive Yoga | Wed., June 1 | 8 p.m. | SoWa Boston, 460 Harrison Ave. | $25 | Join yoga instructor Julianne Lenehan for a calming class for all levels.
- Young Professionals Happy Hour | Wed., June 1 | 7 p.m. | $15 | Latina Kitchen and Bar, 30 Dedham Ave., NeedhamOpen to both members and non-members.
- Cirque de Soleil: Crystal | Wed., June 1-Sun., June 12 | 7:30 p.m. | Agganis Arena | $49+ | The whimsical show blends circus art and ice skating.
- Halsey | Wed., June 1 | 7 p.m. | Xfinity Center | $25+ | The “Love and Power Tour” comes to Mansfield.
- Kendall Kulper: Murder for the Modern Girl | Wed., June 1 | 7 p.m. | Brookline Booksmith, 279 Harvard St. | Free | Chat with the author of the Gatsby-era glamour novel. Online registration required.
Thursday, June 2
- Pride Beer Garden Takeover | Thurs., June 2 | 6-9 p.m. | Sam Adams Boston Brewery | $10 | Sip on a Love Conquers Ale with a special performance from Queens with a Mission.
- Brookline Farmers Market | Thurs., June 2 | 1:30-6:30 p.m. | Center Street West Parking Lot | Price of purchase | Shop the Opening Day market with fresh local produce, baked goods, and sweet treats.
Friday, June 3
- Comedy at Bill’s Bar | Fri., June 3-Fri., June 24 | Times vary | Bill’s Bar, 5 Lansdowne St. | $10 | Experience the country’s funniest stand-up comedians every Friday with performers who’ve appeared on Netflix, Comedy Central, and HBO.
- Don McLean | Fri., June 3 | 7:30 p.m. | Shubert Theatre, 265 Tremont St. | $19+ | Songwriters Hall of Fame member Don McLean embarks on the “American Pie 50th Anniversary Tour.”
- NHRA New England Nationals | Fri., June 3-Sun., June 5 | Times vary | New England Dragway, 280 Exeter Rd., Epping, NH | $36+ | The annual fan-favorite New England Drag Race is back this summer with pro stock car, nitro, and snowmobile competitions.
- Linnea’s Garden | Fri., June 3 | 12:30-1:30 p.m. | Central Library, Copley Square | Free | The BPL is hosting a Courtyard performance from this local glam punk trio, seating is first come first serve.
- Salem Arts Festival | Fri., June 3-Sun., June 5 | 5-8 p.m. | Downtown Salem | Free | The 14th Annual Salem Arts Festival will have outdoor performances, activities, and lots of art for the family to enjoy.
- Sowa First Fridays | Fri., June 3 | 5-9 p.m. | 450 + 460 Harrison Ave. | Free | SoWa Art + Design District opens its doors every first Friday for public viewings of great shops and beautiful galleries.
- Zach Innis & The Honeybees | Fri., June 3 | 8-11:30 p.m. | Aeronaut Cannery & Taproom, 199 Ashland St., Everett | $10 | The Tom Petty tribute band will perform his top hits for the 21+ event.
- T: An MBTA Musical | Fri., June 3 | 9:30 p.m. | The Rockwell, 255 Elm St., Somerville | $29+ | A local musical about our favorite subway service.
- Channing Tatum: The One and Only Sparkella Makes a Plan! | Fri., June 3 | 6 p.m. | Virtual | Free | The actor celebrates the release of his newest children’s book — online registration is required.
- Beer Garden Grand Opening | Fri., June 3 | 4 p.m. | Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company, 81 Morton St., Framingham | Price of purchase | Celebrate the beer garden’s opening day with live music from Motel Black and Dutch Tulips + bites from The Nada Cart.
Saturday, June 4
- Chris Tomlin and UNITED | Sat., June 4 | 7 p.m. | TD Garden | $25+ | After an 18-month delay, the “Tomlin UNITED” Tour comes to Boston.
- T-Pain | Sat., June 4 | 8 p.m. | House of Blues Boston | $35+ | The “Buy You A Drank” artists will perform with Young Cash, Erica Banks, and Mason Dane.
- Pop-Up Shop | Sat., June 4 | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | 404 Washington St., Brighton | Free | Shop for handmade gifts from local artisans while supporting the Allston Brighton Food Pantry.
- Zootopia | Sat., June 4 | Franklin Park Zoo | 5:30 p.m. | Animal-inspired cocktail attire encouraged.
- Shrewsbury St. Market | Sat., June 4 | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | 68 Chilmark St., Worcester | Price of purchase | Check out this artisan market with food trucks, beer garden, local art, and goods to shop.
- Drag Story Time | Sat., June 4 | 11 a.m. | Cambridge Public Library | Free | Celebrate the beginning of Pride month with Drag Kings, Queens, and friends.
- Pride Market | Sat., June 4 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Night Shift Brewing, 87 Santilli Hwy., Everett | Free | Support local LGBTQ+ small businesses and enjoy a drink at Night Shift Brewing’s Taproom.
- Spicy Saturday Hot Sauce Showcase | Sat., June 4 | 2-7 p.m. | Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company, 81 Morton St., Framingham | Price of purchase | Enjoy live music by Los Sugar Kings while you sample all the spicy sauces.
- Wicked Wine and Seltzer Fest | Sat., June 4 | 3:30 + 7 p.m. Revere Hotel Boston Common, 200 Stuart St. | $29+ | Sip on samples of Rose’s, sangria’s, and seltzers with one of the two sessions + shope the silent auction to benefit Project Smile.
- “Breathe Life Together” Mural Block Party | Sat., June 4 | 2-8 p.m. | Dewey Square, Rose Kennedy Greenway | Free | Celebrate Rob “ProBlak” Gibbs’ mural with everything from a roller rink to DJ performances and food trucks.
- Boston Music Project Block Party | Sat., June 4 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Rowes Wharf Plaza, Rose Kennedy Greenway | Free | Enjoy a day full of musical performances and fun activities from movement classes to an instrument petting zoo.
- Caribbean American Heritage Festival | Sat., June 4 | 12-6 p.m. | Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center, 1350 Tremont St. | Enjoy a festival presentation with music + food, hosted by the Authentic Caribbean Foundation.
Sunday, June 5
- We Outside: Pride Day Party | Sat., June 5 | 12-6 p.m. | Encore Boston Harbor, 1 Broadway, Everett | $25+ | Celebrate the beginning of Pride month with live music, drinks, games, and vendors.
- Melissa Etheridge | Sat., June 5-Thurs., June 9 | 8 p.m. | City Winery | $155+ | Rock out with the “One Woman Band” show.
- Somerville Arts Council Carnaval | Sun., June 5 | 2-6 p.m. | Broadway, East Somerville| Free | Stop by for an afternoon of family fun and enjoy food, live music + games.
- Brewery Book Swap | Sun., June 5 | 1-3 p.m. | Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Company, 81 Morton St., Framingham | Price of purchase | Swap books + sip beer at this rock and roll themed book club event.
- Secret Gardens of Cambridge Tour | Sun., June 5 | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | 449 Broadway, Cambridge | $20+ | Celebrate the transition from spring into summer with this self-guided tour of Cambridge’s hidden gardens.
- Pedro Martinez’s Feast With 45 | Sun., June 5 | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Fenway Park | $35+ | More than 45 of Boston’s top chefs will be cooking up an amazing experience at Fenway Park.
- 5th North End Cornhole Classic | Sun., June 5 | 11 a.m.-6 p.m. | North End Park, Rose Kennedy Greenway | $75 | All proceeds will go to the Geraldine Marshall Scholarship and the North End Music and Performing Arts Center.
- Carnaval | Sun., June 5 | 2-6 p.m. | Broadway, Somerville | Free | Join East Somerville Main Streets for an afternoon of music, dancing, food, and fun.
Monday, June 6-Sunday, June 12
Monday, June 6
- Seaport Sweat | Mon., June 6 | 5:30 p.m. | Seaport Common, 85 Northern Ave. | Free | Boston’s biggest free outdoor workout series with a variety of fitness classes.
Tuesday, June 7
- Paul McCartney | Tues., June 7 + Wed., June 8 | 5 p.m. | Fenway Park | $175+ | “Come Together” to rock out with this former Beatles member.
- Cirque du Soleil: Crystal | Tues., June 7 | 7:30 p.m. | Agganis Arena | $86 🎟️
Wednesday, June 8
- Paul McCartney | Wed., June 8 | 6:30 p.m. | Fenway Park | $59+ | Come together with your BFFs, and go see Paul McCartney perform live in concert. 🎤
- Wicked | Wed., June 8- Sun., July 24 | Times vary | Citizens Bank Opera House, 539 Washington St. | Prices vary | Travel to the Land of Oz to “Defy Gravity” and enjoy this broadway hit.
- Immersive Yoga | Wed., June 8 | 8 p.m. | SoWa Boston, 460 Harrison Ave. | $25 | Yoga instructor Julianne Lenehan teaches a calming class suitable for all levels.
- James Patterson with Hank Phillippi Ryan | Wed., June 8 | 6 p.m. | Coolidge Corner Theatre, 290 Harvard St., Brookline | $35+ | Celebrate the release of “James Patterson by James Patterson: The Stories of My Life” with a live conversation with the world’s bestselling author himself.
- Train | Wed., June 8 | 6:30 p.m. | The Xfinity Center, 885 S Main St., Mansfield | $25+ | Hey soul sister, make the drive down to Mansfield to see Train perform live.
Thursday, June 9
- Lit Crawl | Thurs., June 9 | 6-9 p.m. | Central Square, Cambridge | Free | Spend your night celebrating Cambridge’s literary past, present, and future — registration required.
- Sh*t-faced Shakespeare | Thurs., June 9 | 7-8 p.m. | The Rockwell, 255 Elm St., Somerville | $30 | Watch a performance of the classic Romeo & Juliet with an inebriated twist.
- Potted Potter | Thurs., June 9 | 7:30 p.m. | Emerson Cutler Majestic Theatre, 219 Tremont St. | $42+ | Go see the award-nominated performance that condenses all seven Harry Potter books into just 70 magical minutes.
- New England Synth Fest | Thurs., June 9 | 7:30 p.m. | Charles Hayden Planetarium, Museum of Science | $10 | Listen to amazing synth performers in an immersive-dome environment.
- Free Summer Yoga | Thurs., June 9 | 6 p.m. | The Street Chestnut Hill, 33 Boylston St. | Free | Higher Love Yoga Project is offering free yoga classes every Thursday, all summer long.
- Boston Calling Block Party | Thurs., June 9 | 5-8 p.m. | Dewey Square Lawn at Summer St. and Atlantic Ave. | Free | Enjoy live music, play arious lawn games, and kick back to enjoy a beverage in an Adirondack chair.
Friday, June 10
- Aeronaut Allston ft. Lunar Ticks | Fri., June 10 | 5 p.m. | Aeronaut Allston, 267 Western Ave. | Price of purchase | Check out some local food trucks, live music, and great beer.
- Sam Ou | Fri., June 10 | 12:30-1:30 p.m. | Boston Public Library | Free | Join local cellist Sam Ou to celebrate Pride Month.
- Gay Bash’d | Fri., June 10 | 9 p.m. | Roadrunner | $20+ | Celebrate Pride Month at this dance party featuring a drag + music festival that benefits Trans Resistance MA.
- Tiki Cocktails | Fri., June 10 | 7-9 p.m. | Cambridge Center for Adult Education, 42 Brattle St. | $95 | Boston bartender Drexel Axeloons teaches a cocktail class on how to make the perfect Polynesian themed drink.
- Boston Dyke March | Fri., June 10 | 6:30 p.m. | Parkman Bandstand, Boston Common | Free | The 25th march supports intersectional gender liberation and welcomes all who feel the same. The event will be ASL interpreted and wheelchair, stroller, and scooter accessible.
- The Head and The Heart | Fri., June 10 | 7:30 p.m. | Leader Bank Pavilion | $18+ | Sway along to indie folk hits like “Rivers and Roads” and “Lost in My Mind.”
- Bon Iver | Fri., June 10 | 6:30 p.m. | Thompson’s Point, Portland, ME | $85+ | The artist behind “Skinny Love” and “exile” performs live in Portland.
- Boston’s Biggest Bridal Sale | Fri., June 10-Sat., June 11 | Doors open at 10 a.m. on June 10 and at 9 a.m. on June 11 | Wayside Commons, 6 Wayside Rd., Burlington | Friday by appointment; Saturday RSVP required | Free | Brides are invited to shop hundreds of designer wedding gowns, starting at $99 — maids of honor dresses and mother of the bride dresses are also on sale. 👰*
Saturday, June 11
- ICA Harbor Market | Sat., June 11 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Institute of Contemporary Art, 25 Harbor Shore Dr. | Free | An artisan takeover with handmade goods + live, local music.
- Esme Women’s Block Party: Boston Pride | Sat., June 11 | 2-7 p.m. | Edgar Allen Poe Alley | $50 | Dance and party in the streets celebrating gay pride in Boston with DJ Frenchy.
- LGBTQIA+ Pride Bar Fest | Sat., June 11 | 11 a.m.-6 p.m. | Lansdowne Street | $25+ | Ticket includes a wristband which will grant you access to all venues.
- LeAnn Rimes Concert | Sat., June 11 | 7:30 p.m. | Shubert Theatre, 265 Tremont St. | $49.50+ | Grammy Award-winning singer LeAnn Rimes brings her “The Story… So Far” tour to Boston’s Boch Center.
- Bootcamp X Black Owned: Soca Fusion | Sat., June 11 | 5 p.m. | Red Lantern, 39 Stanhope St. | $25 | This workout dance class focuses on boosting your energy and your confidence.
- Introduction to South African Cuisine | Sat., June 11 | 5-8 p.m. | Cambridge Center for Adult Education, 42 Brattle St. | $90 | Instructor Michael McComas teaches an enriching class featuring entrees like lamb stew and sweet malva pudding.
- CommonWealth Kitchen Food Show | Sat., June 11 | 4-7 p.m. | Seaport Common, 85 Northern Ave. | $15 | Experience the mouth-watering creations of Greater Boston’s most innovative, exciting, and diverse food entrepreneurs.
- SoWa Health + Wellness Pop-Up | Sat., June 11 | 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m. | SoWa Power Station, 550 Harrison Ave. | Free | Leading up to the fall opening of the new fitness facility, stop by for complimentary yoga, kickboxing, and other fitness classes.
Sunday, June 12
- Polish Fest | Sun., June 12 | 12-5 p.m. | Notch Brewery & Taproom, 283R Derby St., Salem | Free | Notch Brewery’s Polish Fest is back this summer with all the polka and pierogies you could wish for.
- Boston Dragon Boat Festival | Sun., June 12 | 12-5 p.m. | John W. Weeks Bridge, Cambridge | Free | Take part in this festival with boat racing, performances, great food, and arts and crafts.
- Back Bay Block Party | Sun., June 12 | 2-9 p.m. | Saint James Ave., Back Bay | $20 | Enjoy dancing, a beer garden, and food trucks — a portion of all proceeds will go toward local LGBTQ+ nonprofits.
Monday, June 13-Sunday, June 19
Monday, June 13
- Seaport Sweat | Mon., June 13 | 5:30 p.m. | Seaport Common, 85 Northern Ave. | Free | Boston’s biggest free outdoor workout series with a variety of fitness classes.
- Out at Time Out | Mon., June 13 | 6 p.m. | Time Out Market, 401 Park Dr. | Price of purchase | The LGBTQ+ community is invited to gather at Fenway’s Time Out Market to eat, drink, and socialize.
- Tarot for Beginners | Mon., June 13 | 7:45-9:45 p.m. | Virtual | $50 | This online class is designed for anyone interested in tarot readings or looking to advance their tarot skills.
Tuesday, June 14
- Emojiland: The Musical | Tues., June 14- Sun., June 19 | 7:30 p.m. | Shubert Theatre, 265 Tremont St. | $39+ | Catch the new award-winning musical based on recognizable characters.
- Boston Red Sox vs. Oakland Athletics | Tues., June 14 | 7:10 p.m. | Fenway Park | $34-570 ⚾
Wednesday, June 15
- Red Sox v. Athletics | Wed., June 15 | 7:10 p.m. | Fenway Park | $36+ | Watch the Red Sox take on the Oakland A’s at home.
- Immersive Yoga | Wed., June 15 | 8 p.m. | SoWa Boston, 460 Harrison Ave. | $25 | Join yoga instructor Julianne Lenehan for a calming class for all levels.
- Cooking from Tuscany | Wed., June 15 | 6-9 p.m. | Cambridge Center for Adult Education, 42 Brattle St. | $95 | Learn how to make iconic Italian dishes.
Thursday, June 16
- Red Sox v. Athletics | Thurs., June 16 | 1:35 p.m. | Fenway Park | $31+ | Watch the Red Sox play against the Oakland Athletics.
- Summer Yoga | Thurs., June 16 | 6 p.m. | The Street Chestnut Hill, 33 Boylston St. | Free | Higher Love Yoga Project is offering free yoga classes every Thursday, all summer long.
- Ben Rector | Thurs., June 16 | 7 p.m. | Leader Bank Pavilion | $26+ | Nashville-based singer/songwriter makes his way to New England.
Friday, June 17
- Red Sox v. Cardinals | Fri., June 17 | 7:10 p.m. | Fenway Park | $53+ | Kick off this series with the Sox against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- A New Afro Latino Beat Poet | Fri., June 17 | 12:30 p.m. | Central Library in Copley Square | Free | Celebrate Juneteenth with jazz poetry by Qadir Shabazz.
- Ten Years at the Koch Institute | Fri., June 17 | 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | Kresge Auditorium, 48 Massachusetts Ave. | $45+ | Join in-person or virtually for the 20th annual cancer research symposium hosted by MIT.
Saturday, June 18
- Scores Cup | Sat., June 18 | All day | Gillette Stadium | $X |
- Pride Bar Crawl | Sat., June 18 | 4 p.m. | The Point Boston, 147 Hanover St. | $10+ | Check-in 4-6 p.m. to get drink tickets, local food, exclusive drink specials + waived cover at all participating venues.
- Red Sox v. Cardinals | Sat., June 18 | 7:15 p.m. | Fenway Park | $56+ | Spend Saturday at Fenway with the Sox as they play the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Chinese Steamed Bao | Sat., June 18 | 12-3:30 p.m. | Cambridge Center for Adult Education, 42 Brattle St. | $100 | Take a class on how to make the classic Chinese steamed bao buns in a variety of delicious ways.
Sunday, June 19
- Red Sox v. Cardinals | Sun., June 19 | 1:45 p.m. | Fenway Park | $45+ | Watch the Sox take on the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The Masked Singer | Sun., June 19 | 7:30 p.m. | Wang Theatre, 270 Tremont St. | $38+ | The hit TV series has a stop in Boston during its first ever national tour, hosted by Natasha Bedingfield with surprise celebrity guests.
Monday, June 20-Sunday, June 26
Monday, June 20
- Justin Bieber | Mon., June 20 | 8 p.m. | TD Garden | $65+ | Featuring Jaden, Harry Hudson, and ¿Téo?, Justin’s Justice World Tour comes to Boston (yeah, that’s it).
- Red Sox v. Tigers | Mon., June 20 | 7:10 p.m. | Fenway Park | $25+ | Cheer on the Red Sox as they play the Tigers.
- Open Lab: Teen Tech Time | Mon., June 20 | 2-5 p.m. | Boston Public Library | Free | Experiment with cutting-edge technology and experience everything from 3D digital art to coding projects.
- Women in Real Estate | Mon., June 20 | 7-10 p.m. | Venezia Restaurant, 20 Ericsson St. | Free | Enjoy food + drinks at this networking event for women in various fields of the real estate industry.
- Simu Liu: WE WERE DREAMERS Tour | Mon., June 20 | 7:30 p.m. | The Wilbur, 246 Tremont St. | $40+ | Spend the evening with the Shang-Chi actor and learn about his rise to Hollywood fame.
Tuesday, June 21
- Red Sox v. Tigers | Tues., June 21 | 7:10 p.m. | Fenway Park | $25+ | Watch the Red Sox play the Tigers at home.
- A Beautiful Noise | Tues., June 21 | 8 p.m. | Emerson Colonial Theatre, 106 Boylston St. | $49+ | See the new musical about the life of Neil Diamond debut in Boston before it heads to Broadway.
- Game Grumps Live! | Tues., June 21 | 8 p.m. | Shubert Theatre, 265 Tremont St. | $46.50 | Comedians Dan Avidan + Arin Hanson host a fun-filled show that engages the audience in a series of games.
- Young Professionals Summer Solstice Celebration | Tues., June 21 | 6-10 p.m. | The Tall Ship, 1 East Pier Dr. | $80+ | Ring in the summer and support the Boston Children’s Hospital League.
Wednesday, June 22
- Red Sox v. Tigers | Wed., June 22 | 7:10 p.m. | Fenway Park | $25+ | Catch the last game of the series against the Detroit Tigers.
- Immersive Yoga | Wed., June 22 | 8 p.m. | SoWa Boston, 460 Harrison Ave. | $25 | Join yoga instructor Julianne Lenehan for a calming class for all levels.
- Nikos Chatzitsakos | Wed., June 22 | 6-7 p.m. | Central Library Copley Square | Free | Listen to the award-winning jazz musician in the library’s courtyard.
Thursday, June 23
- Black Hole Symphony | Thurs., June 23 | 7:30 p.m. | Museum of Science | $20 | Be one of the first to check out the orchestral performance in the Charles Hayden planetarium
- Summer Yoga | Thurs., June 23 | 6 p.m. | The Street Chestnut Hill, 33 Boylston St. | Free | Higher Love Yoga Project is offering yoga classes every Thursday, all summer long.
Friday, June 24
- Seaport Summer Cruise | Fri., June 24 | 6:30-9:30 p.m. | Commonwealth Pier, 200 Seaport Blvd. | $29+ | Set sail on the Provincetown II ship at 7 p.m. and enjoy three floors of live music, bars, and dance floors.
- T: An MBTA Musical | Fri., June 24 | 9:30 p.m. | The Rockwell, 255 Elm St., Somerville | $29+ | A local musical about our favorite subway service.
Saturday, June 25
- Machine Gun Kelly | Sat., June 25 | 8 p.m. | TD Garden | $30+ | The Mainstream Sellout Tour comes to Boston featuring Trippie Redd and PVRIS.
- Rosé On The Water | Sat., June 25 | 1-4 p.m. | The Spirit of Boston, 200 Seaport Blvd. | $85 | Spend an afternoon on the Boston Harbor, cruising, and sipping.
- Morning Yoga Flow | Sat., June 25 | 9:30-10:30 a.m. | Honan-Allston Branch Library, 300 North Harvard St., Allston | Free | Join yoga instructor Taylor Savas for an hour of movement and mindfulness.
Sunday, June 26
- Mastering the Digital Camera | Sun., June 26 | 9 a.m.-1 p.m. | Cambridge Center for Adult Education, 42 Brattle St. | $120 | Get familiar with the fundamentals of your camera with this interactive course
- Big Time Rush: Forever Tour | Sun., June 26 | 8 p.m. | Leader Bank Pavilion, 290 Northern Ave. | $34.95+ | Watch the boy band from the popular television series perform live.
- Trivia Night | Sun., June 26 | 8-10 p.m. | Charlie’s Kitchen, 10 Eliot St., Cambridge | Free | Play to win prizes every Wednesday and Sunday night.
- Night Shift Brewing Summer Bash | Sun., June 26 | 12-5 p.m. | Night Shift Brewery, 87 Santilli Hwy, Everett | Free | It’s going to be a bad day to be a beer at this party to celebrate 10 years of brews.
Monday, June 27-Thursday, June 30
Monday, June 27
- Seaport Sweat | Mon., June 27 | 5:30 p.m. | Seaport Common, 85 Northern Ave. | Free | Boston’s biggest free outdoor workout series with a variety of fitness classes.
- Ballet With Ronnie | Mon., June 27 | 5:30 p.m. | Cambridge Center for Adult Education, 42 Brattle St. | $170 | This class takes place over eight Mondays and consists of Barre work, center work, and stretching.
- Flow Yoga | Mon., June 27 | 6:15-7 p.m. | Rowes Wharf Lawn | Free | Register for the free Healthworks Fitness Vinyasa class.
- Ty Segall | Mon., June 27 | 7 p.m. | Royale Boston, 279 Tremont St. | $28 | See the American multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter, and record producer.
Tuesday, June 28
- Puscifer | Tues., June 28 | 8 p.m. | House of Blues | $45+ | The American rock group takes the stage at 8 p.m. — doors open at 7 p.m.
- Taco Tuesday | Tues., June 28 | 5 p.m. | Bodega Canal, 57 Canal St. | Price of purchase | Enjoy $2-4 tacos, taco specials, tequila, and cocktails until the kitchen closes.
- Little Groove Music | Tues., June 28 | 10:15-10:45 a.m. | Boston Common Bandstand | $116 | Kids of all ages can sing along as the teacher plays guitar and sings about colors, animal sounds, body-parts, rhythm, tempo, shapes, and numbers.
Wednesday, June 29
- Tash Sultana | Wed., June 29 | 7:45 p.m. | House of Blues | $49.50+ | Doors open at 7 p.m. for the “Terra Firma” tour.
Thursday, June 30
- LÉON | Thurs., June 30 | 8 p.m. | House of Blues | $25+ | Doors open at 7 p.m. to see the Swedish artist on her “Fade Into A Dream” tour.
- Introduction to Ukulele | Thurs., June 30 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Cambridge Center for Adult Education, 42 Brattle St. | $225 | No prior experience is necessary — be sure to bring your own uke.